Semi-Private Single Room
|Semi-Private Single Room|
To upgrade our inpatient services, 56 new semi-private single rooms have been built on the 31/F and 32/F of Li Shu Pui Block, which are pleasantly decorated for a good rest and fully equipped for caring your hospital stay.
- Comfortable single rooms offering privacy
- Telemetry monitoring is installed in all rooms to enable display of ECG data at the I.C.U. where specially trained nurses can monitor the patient's heart condition
- Personal Electronic Safe & Refrigerator
- Shower & Toilet (Shared)
- IE Buddy (Bedside Monitor) with access to internet, Hospital Information and TV entertainment
- Local, Now TV & Satellite TV Channels
- Free Wireless Broadband Internet Access
IE Buddy (Bedside Monitor)
HKSH is the very first private hospital in Hong Kong to introduce the IE Buddy in a hospital setting. The IE Buddy is a Patient Infotainment Terminal (PIT), which provides clinical information plus entertainment and is a buddy of patients during hospital stay.