Patient Handbook - Visiting Rules
- Visit between 8:00am to 10:00pm.
- Only two visitors per patient at any time.
- Visit by children under 12 is not advisable.
- No smoking in all indoor and outdoor areas within the Hospital compound.
- Gambling of all forms is strictly prohibited.
- Patients and visitors are requested to refrain from creating noises which may disturb others. Radio and television sets must be tuned down to minimum volume.
- No personal furniture or electric appliance is allowed in the rooms except with prior permission of the Hospital.
- When air-conditioning is on, please do not alter the control knobs or open the windows at will.
- Burning of incense and joss sticks is not permitted within the Hospital premises.
- No pet is allowed within the Hospital premises.
- No loitering in wards and corridors.
- Patients and visitors are requested to switch their mobile phones to the silent/vibrate mode and to conduct the conversation at a low level so as not to disturb others.