Prepare for Consultation
If you have had any recent biopsies, blood work or imaging studies, please obtain a copy of the studies and/ or reports and bring them with you to the consultation. Some consultations lead to scheduling a procedure, you may want to bring a calendar or appointment book with you. This will enable you to schedule your procedure before you finish your initial consultation.
Make sure to bring:
• Hong Kong Identity Card/ birth certificate (for your child)/ valid travel document
• Any radiology films, CDs or imaging studies previously performed
• Any relevant biopsy or blood test results
• A list of medications you are currently taking
• An appointment book to help you schedule your next visit
＊ If you have already joined the “Public-Private Interface – Electronic Patient Record Sharing Pilot Project” in public hospitals, our doctors will be able to view some of your medical records in our system. If you have not yet joined and would like to do so, you can submit application through our Hospital.
Please click here for the process you will be going through for a consultation in our Outpatient Department. If you would like to know what to prepare and expect for a consultation in a specific department or centre, please click here to contact the department/centre directly.